Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Well, our countdown has transitioned from days to hours and I'm starting to wonder if I will be able to fall asleep tonight. Our little group has already had some interesting adventures, and things are only just getting started! I am so ready to put all this logistical red tape behind me and get to what actually matters... the kids! Thank you so much for all your support up to this point, you all have been an incredible blessing for the three of us. Please, keep on praying for us over the coming weeks. We will do our best to keep up with the blog, and I can promise you with a fair amount of certainty that Zach and Alisha will be sending mass amounts of pictures your way. Once again, thank you all so much, we love you (in Christ), and we are looking forward to telling you all about the journey.

Laterz,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment